During this unprecedented time, we have rolled out the following cleanliness and safety measures:
- Team members are required to sanitize their hands between guest interactions
- Team members with guest interaction are required to wear gloves
- Team members must wash their hands frequently
- Pens used for signing and credit card machines are disinfected after every use
- Team members showing signs of any illness are required to stay home and contact their doctor immediately. They are not allowed to return to work until they are cleared by a medical professional. We are checking the temperature of all employees upon arrival to work.
- Team members are required to wear a mask in guest facing areas
- Staggered staffing is in place to limit human to human interaction
- All guests are strongly encouraged to wear a cloth face cover when not in guestrooms, dining, drinking or exercising.
- Emeline encourages collaborating safely at meetings and events. Read more.
For more information on how to protect yourself and others from Coronavirus (COVID-19), please visit the CDC website.
Emeline is proud to have taken the Low Country Hospitality Association pledge based on CDC, DHEC and Accelerate-SC guidelines for cleanliness.
SAFETY PROTOCOL FAQs
What is the cancellation policy related to Coronavirus?
72 hours prior to arrival.
Can I move my booking to a future date?
In the event of a cancellation due to fever or confirmed case, with a doctors note, guest may use credit towards a future stay.
Will I get charged additionally if I move my reservation to a future date?
Credit will be applied in the case of a confirmed case with a doctors note.
What precautions does Emeline take?
Please see our safety protocol
Where are the closest medical centers & clinics?
One mile away
What amenities are open?
As of 7/1 our restaurants and retail will be fully open
Do we have to social distance at hotel amenities?
Yes please per local ordinances
Are your restaurants and bars open?
Yes as of 7/1
What is Emeline doing to ensure a safe environment for guests?
Detailed list of items on our Safety Protocol
How is your staff trained to prevent spread?
Full training including a commitment sheet afterwards.
Do you have a plan in place in the event of a confirmed case at the hotels?
Is contamination known amongst employees or guests of Emeline?